How to Carry forward TDS Amount?
The 'Tax Details' tab shows all the details of the tax deducted, collected, and deposited with the government against your Permanent Account Number (PAN). It usually contains details of tax deducted by your employer, banks, and advance-tax and self-assessment taxes, if any, paid by you.
How to import Tax details / 26AS Online
To import 26AS (Online), you are requested to follow the given below process :
How to Carry forward TDS Amount
Once all the Tax details are imported successfully and you are not Claimed the particular amount at current year, also the same amount carry forwarded to next year so this please follow the steps below.
- Open Tax Details column (Transaction > Tax Details)
- Here, Section Particular, No of Cert., Gross amount and TDS amount has shown.
- Just Double click on the particular entry / Section, which you wants to carry forward the amount.
- Here all the details for particular transaction has shown.
- Now if you wants to Carry forward the TDS Amount and not claimed amount in the particular year, Then Remove the amount 'Amount Claimed in Own Hands' column and enter the same amount in 'TDS Carry Forward' column.
- Also, if you wants to Carry forward the TDS Amount (Partially), Then enter the 'Partial Amount in Amount Claimed in Own Hands' column and enter the remaining amount in 'TDS Carry Forward' column.
- If you wants the TDS Carry Forward amount entry in Next Assessment year, then Go to Next Assessment year > Tax Details > Select same section (194C) > Here import B/F TDS option highlighted.
- Just click on the Particular button, data import automatically.
Hope this helps.