Validity unknown error after signing the documents
After opening a signed document in Acrobat Reader, you get an error message that says 'The validity of your signature is UNKNOWN', as shown in this picture.
To resolve this validity unknow error, please follow the steps below:
- Right click on Validity unknown message and click on Show Signature Properties
- Now click on Show Signer's Certificate...
- In this window Click on Trust Tab.
- Now Click on Add to Trusted Certificates...
- Warning message appears - Just click on OK Button.
- Here the Blank check boxes are shown like the below picture.
- Just Check mark on all the Check Boxes:
- Check Mark on Certified documents first after that all the below check boxes are also highlighted.
- Once Check Mark on all the check boxes click on OK Button.
- Now click on Validate Signature Button.
- Once Click on Validate Signature Button - Below screen appears with Signature Valid page shown.
Hope it Helps.
Register Digital Signature Certificate FAQ
Register Digital Signature Certificate FAQ Q1. What is DSC and why is it required? Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is the electronic format of a physical or paper certificate. DSC serves as proof of identity of an individual or Organization for a ...
TDS || PDF Merge Utility
PDF Merge - Form 16 Part A and Form 16 Part B: Launch the e-TDS software and access the "Tools" → "PDF Merge Utility" option from the menu bar. Within the PDF Merge Utility, locate the folder containing Form 16 Part-A and Form 16 Part-B files. Ensure ...
ZenRoc || MGT-7 Pre-scrutiny error.
MGT-7 Pre-scrutiny error - "To be digitally signed by Company Secretary/Company Secretary in Practice not entered." Please enter: Possible Resolution: The annual return, filed by a listed company or a company with paid-up share capital of ten crore ...
Income Tax || Unknown File Type
If the user is getting “Unknown File Type” while generating any Reports through Income Tax Auditor either MAIN system or LAN system, then the reason would be that the software was not updated successfully. The report for which the issue is occurring ...
How to change signing person details in Income Tax
How to change signing person details Go into Master > Client master > Edit client Here you select the Assessee to which you have to change the details of the signing person. Here you can change the details of the signing person. Hope this Helps