The report for which the issue is occurring can be resolved following the process given below:
If the issue occurs in IT Auditor:
- Open www.kdkupdate.com
- Download Serial No. 5 (Zen IT Auditor)
- Extract the downloaded file.
- Copy the files and contents of the folder and paste to the root location of the software:
(Root Location:- Right Click on the Icon of the software and “Open File Location”)
"C:\Program Files (x86)\K.D.K. Software\Spectrum\Zen IT"
"C:\Program Files\K.D.K. Software\Spectrum\Zen IT"
- Download "DLL-Full" file given on serial no 21 (www.kdkupdate.com ).
- Extract the "DLL-Full.zip" and copy all the contents of DLL files given inside the folder and paste them at either location given below:
"C:\Windows\System32" for 32-bit system"
“C:\Windows\SysWOW64" for 64-bit system"
Similarly, if the issue is with TDS software, then it is required to update the TDS software in similar fashion by downloading Serial No. 7 (Zen TDS)