ERROR Of SQL Server OLEDB Provider support
Problem : While accessing any window application following error may occur: SQL Server OLEDB provider support error Unable to load SQL Server OLEDB provider resource DLL.
The application cannot continue.
Following the steps below may help to resolve the issue.
- Open My Computer
- Double Click C (Local Disk)
- Double Click Program Files
- Double Click Common Files
- Double Click System
- Double Click OLE DB
- Check that the following files are listed: SQLOLEDB.RLL and SQLOLEDB.DLL
- If the files are not listed they will need to be copied from another machine.
This will helps.
If the same issue occur, You need to contact your system engineer (System engineer) to get it resolved.