SQL SERVER Installation -Fusion Active Template Library (ATL)
While Installing SQL SERVER 2008 R2 SP2 Express Edition – Fusion Active Template Library (ATL)
To resolve this problem, use the following methods:
- In this particular case 1st install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable.
- Disable Antivirus and Firewall as well until SQL Server
- Go to Microsoft Edge –
Settings – Default browser – Let
Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge >> Never
- Update the Windows and Windows Drivers (If ANY).
- Restart the system with Windows Update.
- Now try to Install SQL SERVER 2008 R2 SP2 Express edition.
You may skip this rule by executing a command to install SQL Server.
- Open CMD and run command to redirect to the path of your SQL Server installer.
- Run the command to install SQL Server and skip the rule.
This will helps.
If the same issue occur, You need to contact your system engineer (System engineer) to get it resolved.