Spectrum || Schedule Backup
Here are clearer step-by-step instructions for setting up daily backups for Spectrum and its modules, excluding TDS, along with configuring backup reminders for TDS:
Daily Backup for Spectrum (Excluding TDS):
- Launch the Spectrum software.
- Click on the "Utility" tab or menu option.
- Look for the "Database Utility" submenu or option within the Utility menu.
- In the Database Utility section, choose the "Backup and Restore(excluding TDS)".
- Within the Backup and Restore settings, find the option to "Set scheduled backup".
- Check the boxes next to the names of the software modules you want to include in the scheduled backup.
- If desired, change the backup location by double-clicking on the default path provided (usually C:\kdk Data\Backup\Spectrum).
Once you've selected the software modules and configured the backup location (if necessary), click on "Done" to confirm your settings.
Backup Reminder Settings for TDS:
- Open the TDS software.
- Navigate to the "Tools" menu or tab within TDS.
- Look for the "Database Utilities" submenu or option within the Tools menu.
- Within the Database Utilities section, find the option to "Set backup schedule".
In the backup schedule settings, locate the column corresponding to the frequency of backup reminders. Select the appropriate frequency for backup reminders, such as "1" for daily backups.
- Click on "Done" to save the backup reminder settings.
- To ensure the changes take effect, restart the TDS software.
- If you need to change the backup location, navigate to Tools > Option Setting > Backup Directory Path and select the desired path using the Browse button.
- Once you've set up the backup reminders and, if necessary, adjusted the backup location, click on "Done" to confirm your changes.
Following these steps should help you effectively configure daily backups for Spectrum (excluding TDS) and set up backup reminders for TDS according to your preferences.
Income Tax || Custom Backup
To take backup of any particular clients please open the spectrum module like Income Tax, TDS and then go to its Tools Menu >> Database Utility >> Custom backup. Now, Select the check box in front of the client for whom you wish to take backup then ...
Schedule Backup > Could not find stored procedure 'Sp_full backup'
When trying to take backup of TDS using backup reminder shows error - Could not find stored procedure 'Sp_full backup' Solution: To resolve the error when you are trying to take TDS backup using backup reminder pop-up please follow the process ...
Spectrum || Backup
In the case, if the user wishes to format his system and henceforth requires to take backup of his software data to avoid the chances of losing the same, following steps can be taken up. A pre- requisite to this process is to close the Software on ...
Backup Restore - Through software
If client has taken the data backup through software then regarding data restore please follow the steps below: For Data Restore in Spectrum (Excluding TDS): Open Spectrum Software and navigate to Utility → Database Utility → Backup & Restore ...
3CD annexure export / import process from TDS to Income Tax
Process to export / import 3CD Annexure from TDS to Income Tax This process helps the user to export/ import the 3CD details entered for a particular PAN in TDS Software to the Income Tax Software using an excel template format easily. Process to ...