Online Activity Issue with Department website - When there is a problem with the website's Security certificate.
Unable to reach the department website either Income Tax website or TDS website.
Go to the Root Location of the Software -
- Default location is - C:\Program Files (x86)\K.D.K. Software\Spectrum\Zen IT OR C:\Program Files (x86)\K.D.K. Software\Zen IT
- Here file is available named as - KDK_Root_Certificate.pfx
- Right click on - KDK_Root_Certificate.pfx, Click on Install PFX.
- Password is - 'kdk@123456'.
- Security Warning Message appears multiple times, Click on always - 'Yes' to install the certificates.
Once completed please restart the Software, and then check the same.
If still issue occur, please check -
- Please check that Internet Explorer (IE) version should be the latest. The Version available on the system should be IE 11.
- If the Internet Explorer version is correct, then try opening the above mentioned website on the IE browser directly and try to login with respective login Credentials.
- In case similar problem is faced while Login on department website on IE you can try reset the IE browser / Delete Browsing history and check with the same else you are requested to connect with your Local IT person / System Engineer as this issue is not related to software.
Hope this helps.