Income Tax - Form 35 filing Process
What is Form 35?
Provisions relating to the form of appeal to Commissioner (Appeals) are contained under rule 45 of the Income Tax Rules. As per the said rule 45, an appeal to the Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeals) needs to be made in Form No. 35.
How to file Form 35 through software?
- Regarding this Go to Forms > Form 35
- Here fill the information like Assessment Year, Section List, Date of order passed, Date of appeal, Whether filed and Acknowledgement no.
- Click on the Particular entry and then Proceed.
- Here, Fill all the mandatory data on Page-1 to Page-8.
- Once data is filled completely, Click on E-Filing button and Proceed.
Hope this helps.
Income Tax - Refund status
How to check Income Tax Refund status To check the refund status, follow the procedure given below. Go into Transaction > Return Filing Status Select the client whose refund status is to be checked . click on update refund status Hope this ...
How to select New Tax Regime in Income Tax Software?
Form 10IE To Select New Tax Regime In Budget 2020, taxpayers were given an option to choose between the old and new tax regime. Under the new tax regime, taxpayers have an option to pay lesser tax on the total income. That means taxpayers will not ...
Form 15 G/H filing Process
1. What is Form 15G and Form 15H? If your income is below taxable limit and you have a bank interest income then you can submit the form 15G or 15H to ensure that bank does not deduct TDS on your interest income. Form 15H is for senior citizens ...
3CD annexure export / import process from TDS to Income Tax
Process to export / import 3CD Annexure from TDS to Income Tax This process helps the user to export/ import the 3CD details entered for a particular PAN in TDS Software to the Income Tax Software using an excel template format easily. Process to ...
24G e-filing Process.
24G e-filing Process through TDS Software The Pay and Accounts Office (PAO)/ District Treasury Office (DTO)/ Cheque Drawing and Disbursing Office (CDDO) (CDDO in case of Central Government only) are required to file Form 24G as per Income-tax ...