How to set settings for Daily Backup process automatically in spectrum and its modules.
Schedule backup settings for Spectrum and its modules except TDS:
- Open Spectrum >> Utility >> Database Utility >> Backup and Restore (Excluding TDS) >> Set Scheduled Backup
- Check the boxes in front of software names. Also, you may change the backup location by double click on the default path given (C:\kdk Data\Backup\Spectrum).
- Click on "Done".
For TDS backup reminder settings do the following settings:
- Open TDS >> Go to Tools > Database Utilities > Set backup schedule.
- Here select, "1" number of days column then Done.
- Now, Restart TDS you will get that option.
- If you wish to change the Backup Location then Go to Tools >> Option Setting >> Backup Directory Path >> Select Path through Browse Button.
- Click on "Done".
How to take Custom Backup of clients in Spectrum
Solution: To take backup of any particular clients please open the spectrum module like Income Tax, TDS and then go to its Tools Menu >> Database Utility >> Custom backup. Now, Select the check box in front of the client for ...
Zen TDS >Backup > Error > Could not find stored procedure 'Sp_full backup'
When trying to take backup of TDS using backup reminder shows error - Could not find stored procedure 'Sp_full backup' Solution: To resolve the error when you are trying to take TDS backup using backup reminder pop-up please follow the ...
3CD annexure export / import process from TDS to Income Tax
Process to export / import 3CD Annexure from TDS to Income Tax This process helps the user to export/ import the 3CD details entered for a particular PAN in TDS Software to the Income Tax Software using an excel template format easily. Process to ...
How to restore backup taken through software?
If client has taken the data backup through software then regarding data restore please follow the steps below: For Data Restore > Spectrum (Excluding TDS) Open Spectrum Software > Utility > Database Utility > Backup & Restore (excluding TDS) ...
Process to generate TDS Return (Salary / Non Salary / Non Resident / TCS)
TDS stands for tax deducted at source. As per the Income Tax Act, any company or person making a payment is required to deduct tax at source if the payment exceeds certain threshold limits. TDS has to be deducted at the rates prescribed by the tax ...