Income Tax || How to import salary details from TDS software
- To import salary details in Income Tax module from TDS software you please go to Transactions > Salary Income option given in menu bar.
- Here, click on TDS Salary Import button and you will get the list of Deductors.
- Message appears - Just click on OK button.
- From the deductor list select the desired deductor and you will get the employee list.
- Now, select the employee of which details you wish to import and then click on Import button.
- Once you click on import, message appears.
- Click on Yes, Wait for few minutes you will get the message as Data Import Successfully.
This should help.
TDS || How to fill Annexure II (Salary) details
Salary Detail (Annexure II): Please note that Salary detail data is mandatory for e-filing of Fourth Quarter for all the employees. You can enter the salary Income in Deductee Transaction > Salary Detail (Annexure II) feature given in menu bar. Now, ...
3CD annexure export / import process from TDS to Income Tax
Process to export / import 3CD Annexure from TDS to Income Tax This process helps the user to export/ import the 3CD details entered for a particular PAN in TDS Software to the Income Tax Software using an excel template format easily. Process to ...
Billing || Client master Import from Income Tax / TDS
To initiate the import process for the Client Master, ensure that you first select the Consultant Master. Go to the Import form for Master Data, specifically designed for importing data from Income Tax or TDS Software. To access it, follow the menu ...
Income Tax Auditor manual updation
If the client is using Spectrum software but wishes to update only the Income Tax Auditor, then: To resolve the error, please follow the steps provided below: Step 1: Navigate to the root location of the software, which can be either "C:\Program ...
Income Tax || Form 26AS Import ONLINE
To download the 26AS Tax details Part A & B (TDS Details) online from the Income Tax website, follow these steps: Go to Transactions > Tax Detail option. In the left panel of the screen, click on "26AS Online" A new window will open. Ensure that your ...