How to delete Clients / Deductor in KDK Income Tax & TDS Software.
In Income Tax Software
For unwanted client deletion of Income tax Software -
- Select any other Client which is correct and need not to delete.
- Then Go to Master >> Client Master
- Click on Delete Client.
- Complete Client List is shown now. Select the Unwanted client here, which you wants to Delete.
- Here, Click on Select All and then Start Delete.
- Message shown as below. Click on Yes button to Continue.
Once Client is Deleted successfully, Message appears -
NOTE : MULTIPE CLIENT DELETION OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE.
You Have to Delete Unwanted clients one by one only.
In TDS Software
For unwanted Deductor deletion of TDS Software -
- Go to Master >> Deductor Information >> Modify Deductor
- Here, Enter Deductor Code or Deductor Name - Which you wants to Remove.
- Click on Deductor and then Click on Delete Deductor.
- Message shown, Click on Yes to confirm -
Once done, Deductor is removed in your list.
NOTE : MULTIPE DEDUCTOR DELETION OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE.
You Have to Delete Unwanted Deductor one by one only.
Hope this helps.