How to create shortcut through Zen Admin?
Regarding this first Un-check the Run this program as an administrator form Spectrum.exe and Zen Admin.exe file.
- For this Right click on Spectrum.exe file > Go to Properties > Compatibility > Uncheck - Run this program as an administrator.
Same type -
- Right click on Zen Admin.exe file > Go to Properties > Compatibility > Uncheck - Run this program as an administrator.
For create Shortcut through Zen Admin - Follow the steps below.
- Go to the Root Location of the Software -
- Default Location is C:\Program Files (x86)\K.D.K. Software\KDK Support OR C:\Program Files\K.D.K. Software\KDK Support
- Double click on Zen Admin exe file.
- Enter User Name - Administrator
- Enter Password and Confirm Password - Administrator account Password
- Enter Domain - Domain name or system Name
- Click on Browse - Select the Spectrum.exe path
- Now click on Add Button.
- Select Existing Product and click on Create Shortcut.
- Now Click on Apply and Ok.
Shortcut Created Successfully.
Once you Double click on this shortcut, If screen appears like this - Means the information provided like User name, password or Domain is not correct.
Please verify the same and do the same process again.
Hope this helps.