How to import salary details in income tax module from TDS software
- To import salary details in Income Tax module from TDS software you please go to Transactions > Salary Income option given in menu bar.
- Here,click on TDS Salary Import button and you will get the list of Deductors.
- Message appears - Just click on OK button.
- From the deductor list select the desired deductor and you will get the employee list.
- Now,select the employee of which details you wish to import and then click on Import button.
- Once you click on import, message appears.
- Click on Yes, Wait for few minutes you will get the message as Data Import Successfully.
This should help.
3CD annexure export / import process from TDS to Income Tax
Process to export / import 3CD Annexure from TDS to Income Tax This process helps the user to export/ import the 3CD details entered for a particular PAN in TDS Software to the Income Tax Software using an excel template format easily. Process to ...
How to Import Genius Software Income Tax Data in KDK Income Tax Software?
Regarding the data import we are using Import Utility. For Downloading Import Utility Go to the Root Location of the software : C:\Program Files (x86)\K.D.K. Software\KDK Support OR C:\Program Files\K.D.K. Software\KDK Support ...
How to fill Annexure II (Salary) details in TDS software?
Solution: Please note that Salary detail data is mandatory for e-filing of Fourth Quarter for all the employees. You can enter the salary Income in Deductee Detail > Salary Detail feature given in menu bar. Now,double click on the ...
Where we can enter Interest on PPF (If Exempted) Solution: TDS : Not to enter the details anywhere in Software as Exempt income is not allow in TDS Return. Income Tax : Go to Transaction > Other Source Income > Exempt Income ...
How to update Income Tax Auditor Software manually
Solution: In Case of Client is using Spectrum software and wants to update the Zen Income Tax Auditor only : To resolve the error please follow the steps provided below: 1. Go to Root location of the software - "C:\Program Files (x86)\K.D.K. ...