Billing || How to Input Bank Details for Invoice Printing
Please follow the process :
Add Bank Details to Consultant Master:
- Go to the "Master" section and select "Consultant Master" → Click on the "Modify" option.
- Choose the specific Consultant for whom you want to add Bank Details.
- Access the "Bank Details" section and enter all the required information.
- Save the entered Bank Details.
- Optionally, click on the "Default" button if you wish to set this Bank as the default for the Consultant.
Enable Display of Bank Details:
- In the "Master" section, navigate to "Options".
- Check the box for "Display Bank Details".
Select Bank for Invoice Printing:
- When generating an Invoice, you will now have a "Bank to be Displayed" drop-down menu.
- Choose the bank you want to be printed on the Invoice.
By following these steps, you ensure that the Consultant's Bank Details are not only entered accurately but also can be displayed on the Invoice as needed.
This process streamlines the billing procedure and enhances the professional presentation of Invoices.
Bank Details /Capital Gain Statement / NSC/KVP Details/ TDS details Viewing and Printing Process in the computation report
Process to View and Print Bank Details / Capital gain Statement / NSC / KVP Details / TDS details in the computation report. This feature allows the user to view transactions related to above in DETAIL in the computation report. 1. Process to view ...
TDS || Option for Print Bulk Computation
A new and enhanced feature has been added to the TDS software, allowing users to print Bulk Computations with greater efficiency. Previously, users could only print Single Computations for individual employees in the TDS software. However, the latest ...
How to change Screen Resolution / Display Settings
Issue Description: In certain scenarios, users may encounter difficulties wherein capital gain options fail to display or essential options such as the save function are absent in features like client master creation. This issue is attributed to ...
Foregin Bank Account details submission for Non- Resident
The refund generated on processing of return of income is currently credited directly to the bank accounts of taxpayers. Providing the details of bank accounts in which the refund is to be credited is mandatory for direct credit of refund in ...
CMA || Option Disabled
To efficiently enable options in the CMA application, adhere to the following steps: Project Creation or Selection: Navigate to the "Master" section and click on "Select Project". If the project doesn't exist, click "Create" to initiate a new ...